Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
I hope you stick around and keep contributing to Wikipedia. Drop us a note at Wikipedia:New user log.
Hi Flain, I noticed your edits on the MPLS articles, and I was wondering if you'd like to work with me to write some more... and improve some of the more advanced networking topics.. (RR's, confeds, etc) --Gmaxwell 20:01, 9 May 2005 (UTC)