Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Brian Rice
Brian Rice was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
Vanity, or joke at best. Note that the original poster of this page 220.127.116.11 has already removed one "delete" tag. Gsd97jks 20:15, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Vanity with attempts to keep it making it worse. Kiand 20:41, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Student vanity. [[User:GRider|GRider\talk]] 21:19, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. Now if he'd won his campaign for public office at the age of 20, that might be notable... -- Antaeus Feldspar 21:34, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, probable vanity. Shane King 23:33, Dec 15, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: This would be appropriate User Page content. The original author has been blanking the whole page, indicating an agreement with deletion. It was, however, well written and in encyclopedic format, so I hope he gets an account and continues to contribute with more appropriate content. Geogre 05:12, 16 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- The user blanked the whole page, including the VfD tag, so I reverted. Now delete as vanity. [[User:Livajo|Ливай | ☺]] 06:19, 16 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete this vanity, borderline speedy. Wyss 11:10, 16 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete --fvw* 19:50, 2004 Dec 16 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.