Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slammer can refer to:
- a slang term for prison or jail
- SQL Slammer, a computer worm
- an AIM-120 AMRAAM missile, nicknamed Slammer
- Sholef / Slammer, an Israeli self-propelled 155 mm howitzer based on a Merkava tank chassis
- the non-transforming tank who is a partner to the Transformer Metroplex
- The Slammer, a children's talent show on BBC One
- Slammer Guitars, a budget subsidiary of Hamer Guitars
- Penn Jillette's house in Las Vegas, known as "the slammer"
- Slammer (calypsonian), an early Barbadian calypsonian
- Slammer (Ride), the second S&S Power Sky Swat in the world at Thorpe Park, Surrey, England
- Slammer, an entity who changes a telephone carrier of a telephone line illegally (Telephone slamming)
- British Rail Slam-door trains
- Slammers, a mercenary unit in the science fiction Hammerverse
- A type of POG
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slammer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.