Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up terrapin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terrapin is a turtle living in fresh or brackish water.
Terrapin may also refer to:
- Terrapin (amphibious vehicle), a transport vehicle used for amphibious assault by the Allies during the Second World War
- "Terrapin" (song), a song by Syd Barrett from The Madcap Laughs, covered by Smashing Pumpkins and others
- HMS Terrapin (P323), a British ship
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Maryland Terrapins, the athletic teams of the University of Maryland
- Portable classroom or terrapin, a temporary building installed on the grounds of a school to provide additional classroom space
- Brand name - Cannabis dispensary
- Terrapin Station, a 1977 album by Grateful Dead
- Terrapene, the Latin name for the box turtle genus (which does not include terrapins)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terrapin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.